Monday, October 27, 2014

Bliss assignment

Possible obstacles

1. Busy schedule

  • What if I took time off work?
  • What if I changed my sleeping schedule?
  • What if I did little pieces whenever I had a chance?

2. Stress = diminished creativity and  motivation

  • What if I turned off my phone?
  • What if I scheduled time to relax?
  • What if I just burn the damn thing?

3. I'm not very artistically talented

  • What if I just burn the damn thing?
  • What if I incorporate writing? Puns? PR?
  • What if I stop thinking of it as an art project?

4. I don't know how to incorporate the other assignments

  • What if I let them incorporate themselves?
  • What if I don't incorporate them?
  • What if I do several smaller projects?

5. I don't know where to start

  • Why don't I start with a doodle?
  • What if I did a bunch of random things in a random order?
  • What if I sleep on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment